The institution of marriage is one that is based on commitment and obedience, and each party need to love and respect each other very well, and we all need the Ultimate direction by God to make it a complete success.
In Nigerian societies, men are generally accepted as the leader and breadwinner of the family, in order words he makes one of the most important decisions and actions in the family. Both the husband and the wife have some attitude they have before they were married and some of those attitudes need to be put to an end once they are married.
This is why down below I'll be highlighting some of those attitudes and things you as a young man should never allow your wife to do;
1. Never allow your wife to be a sluggard or not having something meaningful to do, they say an idle mind is the devil's workshop.
2. Never allow your wife to indecently or anyway she likes, sometimes tell her things she should wear or if you see some nice clothes on a lady's body you can always get it for her to.
3. Never allow her do house chores alone all the time, you can also assist her sometimes, remember she is not your slave but your helper and companion and should be treated as one.
4. Teach her some good financial habits and never allow her borrow money from your friends or relations.
5. Never allow your wife to be a gossip, if by chance she develops that attitude later, do try your best and cation her with wisdom and don't be harsh about it.
These are just a few out if many others, I do pray that with your efforts and the help of God, your marriage life shall be blessed and will remain blessed always. Don't forget to like, share drop a comment of what you think and follow my page for more related quality articles.
Content created and supplied by: Freddy's (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More