1. She won’t settle for less. She wants the whole package. She wants to be stimulated intellectually, she wants to have someone to talk to. Someone who’ll understand her soul’s nature and will never let the passion fade away. She wants an equal partner to treat her right. She won’t settle for something that’s average because she knows her worth. She knows what she deserves. She knows her qualities, and they are far too many to be spent on a relationship that doesn’t keep that passion motor running.
2. She can do what she wants whenever she wants it. She loves making her own schedule. She does not want to adapt. Doing her own thing is what makes her happy.
Maybe she has that fear of commitments, but she definitely feels comfortable in her own skin, not having to go through the pressure and anxiety of dating and first impressions.
3. She refuses to settle. Women were not that way in the past, I know. But times have changed and you see a lot more women wanting to experience freedom and wanting to have their own voice be heard.
They lost the fear of being single and they are up for breaking the barriers of their comfort zones. They are a lot bolder. They are not willing to settle just yet, especially not for someone who doesn’t live up to their standards.
5. She is building her empire. Women have gotten out of that domestic sphere and went outside to conquer the world. They want to get a degree, get a really good job, travel, finish every little project they put their mind to. Dating does not fit their schedule because first, they want to establish a name for themselves.
When this woman sets her mind on something, she doesn’t stop until she makes it happen. Whether it’s getting a promotion or starting her own business. She is focused and driven, and she knows she will not be home quite often. She is at the top of her game – always busy dreaming and doing big.
6. She knows finding a good match is challenging. She wants to be herself, not what someone wants her to be. In love, you have to click with the other person; you need to feel the magic and she doesn’t want to be in a relationship for the sake of being in a relationship.
Maybe, she doesn’t want to have kids, or she doesn’t want to settle for a routine – so until she finds what she is looking for, she is not going to waste time on someone who is not worthy of her love and affection, or simply someone who has different interests and priorities.
7. She is happy with her life as it is. When people see a woman who’s been single for a long time, they immediately think that she has no other choice. But the truth is, a strong woman loves her single life. She chose it. Being single doesn’t mean that she is lonely or desperate.
On the contrary, she has chosen to work on herself and do what she loves before she finds the right person for her. She wants to get that taste of independence before she commits to someone entirely, and there is nothing wrong with that. She wants to get to know herself before she jumps into that dinner for two type of thing.
Content created and supplied by: OmoBabaFrydey (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More