There is no better way to put a beautiful smile on her face from a thousand miles away if not through sweet and beautiful messages.
And sending your girlfriend a Good Morning Message is another way to tell her how much you love her.
1. Good morning to the girl of my dreams. Just the thought of you brightens up my morning.
2. Good morning sweetheart! May the bluebirds sing songs of love for you to hear as you are getting ready for the day ahead.
3. Good Morning to the one who holds the most special in my life. I love you more than yesterday, but less than tomorrow, my darling.
4. You warm my heart and stir up my mind. I can’t wait to get back to you in the evening. Good morning sunshine.
5. I wish I could be with you right now. Waking up next to you is the best thing in the whole world. The sound of your voice fills my morning with happiness, and I hope to hear it as soon as possible. Good morning, baby.
6. Sometimes I try to type in exactly how I feel about you, how much you mean to me. But, fingers make it hard to decipher the connection between hearts and even words fail. Have a beautiful morning my love!
7. Let me wake up next to you, have coffee in the morning and wander through the city with your hand in mine, and I’ll be happy for the rest of my little life.
8. As the morning sun warms you and you open your eyes, let my love put a smile on your pretty face. Good morning sweetheart.
9. Liking you is a gift. Loving you is a treasure. Cherishing you is my pleasure. Promise me to be my one and only, my darling. Good morning my love!
10. Good morning. I spent the night dreaming about you and I want to spend my day cuddling up with you.
Content created and supplied by: Loveguru01 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More