As a guy, the fact that your girl is thinking about you is a good sign that the two of you are dating. It demonstrates her undying love for you and her inability to live without you.
If, on the other hand, your relationship is going in the wrong direction, you should use these 5 techniques to keep her thinking about you all the time. The skills you'll need are listed below.
1. Make her feel special: One thing about girls is that they appreciate those who admire their appearance, clothing, or profession. Have you ever shown your admiration for her? Have you ever told her you can't imagine your life without her? Have you ever told her how fortunate she is to have you? If you haven't already, give it a try today; you'll be pleased with the results.
2. Text her a sweet message.
You can trick her by sending love messages in this technological age. You can do this while she is at work or ready to fall asleep. This flirting technique will keep her thinking about you all the time.
3. Pay attention to her: Another method you should use is to pay attention to her while she's talking to you. Yes, you must always pay attention to what your girl has to say to you. Girls adore males who pay attention to almost everything they say. This is because if you don't pay attention to her, she'll think you don't care about her.
4. Be passionate in bed: A girl will remember the guy who made her feel amazing in bed for the rest of her life. Make sure she's having a good time when you're making love to her. This will strengthen her link with you and increase her desire for you, which will likely lead to her thinking about you anytime she is alone.
5. Make plans: You might be wondering how. This is quite simple; you can playfully tell her how you want her to be your wife in the future or where she wants to go on her honeymoon or vacation. This chat gives her optimism that you are interested in her in a meaningful way.
Content created and supplied by: Olaoyin6 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More