"Happy Birthday" is a very common phrase and we tend to use it whenever it's someone birthday, but there are better alternative ways to wish people a happy birthday. Some people are exhausted from always having to say the same thing to everyone on their birthday. So l have found out 10 other ways you can wish people a happy birthday.
(Please follow my page for more updates)
1. Happy womb eviction day!
2. I hope you have a fantastic day!
3. Congratulations on another year of skilful death evasion!
4. Wishing you many more candles to blow!
5. Many happy returns of the day!
6. I wish you all the best on your special day!
7. I wish you a fabulous birthday!
8. Congratulations! You survived another trip around the sun!
9. I hope you have a fantastic day and a fantastic year to come!
10. May your birthday be filled with laughter and presents!
Did you learn something new?
Kindly comment on your thoughts in the section below, then like and share this article.
Content created and supplied by: Yiga-G (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More