See 10 Things All Men Do When They Are Alone And When No One Is Watching
Men are mysterious creatures and they perform do different things when no one is watching them. When most men want to do something important, they will have to find time to be alone. If you want to know about what men do when no one is around, continue reading this post.
1. Men dig deep into the reservoir of the internet to search for funny things and improve their knowledge
2. Men try out most if their girlfriend's mysterious devices when they are alone. They try to know how they work
3. They watch TV stations that belong to women. I wonder why they do this
4. Men hold business meetings with themselves when they are alone in their bathroom. A lot of things are running in their minds and they use this opportunity to sort them out
5. They have fun when standing in front of the mirror with no one around. You won't believe what they look out in the mirror
6. Men eat all what they have in the house in one go. Men don't like leaving meats in the pot, for example, without touching it when they are alone
7. They style their hair in different funny ways when no one is around
8. Men call their Moms and talk about their love lives. No secrets between men and their moms especially when they are alone.
9. Men use their girlfriend's products and treat themselves to a relaxing spa experience. They only do this when no one or their girlfriend is around.
10. Men take selfies and they pretend to be action heroes.
Do you have any other things you do when you are alone? Can you please share it with us in the comment section below? Let's hear from you...
Content created and supplied by: StarWriter (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More