(This photo is for demonstration purposes)
Photo credit: Google.
One strategy to upgrade your relationship with your partner is to give him or her a romantic experience. Romantic is not just about spending some time with someone. There are many ways you can be romantic to your boyfriend or lover. The following are several cases of what I mean.
1. Help your lover to undress.
(Photo credit: Deposit photos)
Whenever your lover comes back from work or a trip, endeavor to undress him. While helping undress, you can decide to touch him in some part of his body.
2. Before going to bed, you and your lover can crack some jokes and laugh over them. Just make sure the both of you sleep with joy and happiness.
3. Always ensure you cook his favorite meal for diner, and make sure the food is ready before he comes back from work.
4. Take a shower with your partner.
This is the most creative technique to win your lover's heart. If you are not taking a bath with your lover then you are missing a lot.
5. Schedule time to deliver your partner's food to his office or workplace. Don't be too busy for your lover or partner, make out time to deliver his food to his place of work.
6. Take your partner to places he's for the longest time been itching to see. The location could be a retail shopping center, an arena, or an eatery. Before bringing him there, you should not enjoy the location.
7. Treat your partner like a baby. Give him all the attention in the world especially when his parents, siblings, or friends are present.
8. Give your partner a big hug or kiss each time he returns from work.
9. Give your partner an unexpected call, tell him how much he meant you.
10. Visit your partner's family twice a month, tell them how grateful you are for having their son as your partner.
Content created and supplied by: Lizzyabram (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More