Every girl has had a crush on a boy once in her life no matter where and when especially when you are a teenager. Crushing on someone changes your character and behaviour to fit the person's taste because you want that person's attention.
Every lady who is in love with someone has done some of these things just to get her crush's attention.
Here Are 6 Things Ladies Do When They Have A Crush On Someone.
* They Blush Whenever They Are Around That Person: This is common among ladies because they feel very shy whenever they come in contact with the person they have been dreaming to see. When a lady is crushing on someone, she always feels insecure to meet that person.
* They Find It Very Difficult To Confess Their Love: Most ladies find it very difficult to confess their feelings to their crush because they are afraid of getting rejected by him. If a lady has a crush on you, she would find it very difficult to open up to you.
* They Plan Themselves Well Before Meeting Their Crush: Women often do this especially when they are crushing on you. A woman who has a crush on you wouldn't want to make any mistake while talking to you and she wouldn't want you to see her as someone who is not serious with things.
* They Give You A Listening Ear: If a lady is truly crushing on you, she would always give you a listening ear no matter how busy she is because you are her priority. When a woman is in love with someone, she would do everything to get that person's attention.
* They Spend Their Money On You: In normal terms, ladies don't like spending on men, they love getting spent on but if a lady is crushing on you, she would spend her money on you just to get your attention and love.
* They Would Befriend Their Crushes Friends: This is one thing that most ladies do when they are Crushing on someone. If you notice that a lady befriends your friends just to get close to you or get the opportunity to talk to you, then that simply means that she is into you.
Do well to follow this handle for more information and update.
Content created and supplied by: Love_Zone (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More