The major reason why so many men finds it very difficult to win a woman's heart is because they show their affections and feelings in a wrong way and wrong time.
There are so many women in the world who get offended pretty easily ( including me) because their boyfriends or husbands don't really treat them the way they would want to be treated or say the words they would want to hear.What we as women should know and remember is that men are from Venus and women are from Mars, god bless a person who came up with this saying that totally explains men and justifies them sometimes
These are the five thing's a man needs to win a woman's heart
1. Tell her how beautiful she is every single day, just don't tell her she looks pretty when she looks terrible, otherwise she will try to look like that all the time and you won't like that for sure.
2. Offer to help with the chores ( if you already do some of them it doesn't mean you can't offer to help with her half of it.If you don't do anything at home at all, appreciate what she does and always offer to help, it will show how thoughtful you are.Remember little things to women are big things)
3. Brag and show how proud you are of your wife/gf to your friends, relatives, strangers, dogs or cats doesn't matter hahahha She hears it- she blushes- she remembers it for a long time - you crush on the sofa after it, watch your silly YouTube videos she doesn't nag: everyone is happy lol But frankly saying, it's very encouraging and it's healthy to want to talk about a person you love to everyone you have a chance to talk to, it's important she is there when you do that She should know that she is the most important person in the world to you and she wants others to know it too.
4. Always be on her side, you chose her as the person you want to live with your whole life, you should support her no matter what.
5. Make her small presents every week, it can be really small like a keychain or a hair band doesn't really matter, what matters is that you do it every week, it's romantic it's cute it will make her look forward to it constantly and therefore very happy
Content created and supplied by: Michael56 (via Opera News )