Birthday wishes for your girlfriend are usually both romantic and funny!
Birthdays give the opportunity to express your most sincere feelings through a message or wish.
Check out romantic birthday messages for your girlfriend below;
1. Tonight is a special night out. I’m taking you somewhere where all wishes come true, and I’ll try to make everything unforgettable. Happy birthday, my sweetheart.
2. On this your birthday, I wish you everything your heart desires. You are such a good woman that you truly deserve the best the world has to offer. Here’s to another happy birthday for you!
3. Baby, when I look at you, my heart skips a beat. You fill me with desire and admiration. On your birthday I want you to know just how special you are to me. Happy Birthday Girl!
4. Your life began on this day. My life began the day I met you. I’m so glad both days happened. Happy Birthday, darling.
5. I hope your Birthday is as beautiful and full of love as you are. You deserve only the best, and I wish that for you. Best wishes, my love.
6. Happy birthday to the world's brightest, prettiest, funniest and smartest girl. That's you, sweetheart, today and forever.
7. My feelings for you grow stronger by each day. I cannot imagine a day in my life without loving you truly, madly and deeply. Happy birthday to you!
8. Nothing will ever be able to change the way I feel about you. You’ve changed my life, and I will do anything to do something as amazing for you. Happy birthday, love. You deserve to be the happiest woman in the world.
9. Sweetheart, when I look into your eyes, my heart skips a beat. I am filled with admiration and desire. On your special day, I want to let you know how much you mean to me. Happy birthday, girl!
10. Even when I am depressed and sad, you are the medicine that always brings back my grin. With you beside me, I know I will always win—happy Birthday, gorgeous.
Content created and supplied by: Loveguru01 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More