We all at one point or the other have been guilty of some of these things. The hilarious thing is that most of the time it happens unconsciously and we realize it after the deed has been done and sometimes we smile at our weirdness.
Let’s go straight to those things.
1) Reducing the volume of your music so you can see better
I’m still trying to understand the mystery that comes with sound and sight, cause we reduce the volume of our music just to be sure we're in the right direction. Why? I wonder.
2) Seeing an expensive price on something you like at a store and pretending you’re still considering it when it's a total no-no
You don’t have to pretend, just drop it and tell the storekeeper you can’t afford it now, nobody will bite you. It doesn't matter what the attendee thinks of you, just leave.
3) Fake laughing at jokes that aren’t as funny, just to make the joker feel good.
You don't want to hurt the persons' feelings. How long can you keep up with it drama?
4. Composing a long message to send someone then you delete it and end up sending a short sentence instead.
Like why would you do that? Let your heart out, type it as you feel, stop hiding your feelings, and be human.
5. Looking at yourself for a few seconds whenever you pass a mirror
Why do we do this? Do we need to admire ourselves? or remind ourselves of how we look. We were all beautifully made, please take a sneak peek at that beauty again.
6. Pretending to be reading when you see someone coming towards you meanwhile you were just pressing your phone.
Just so you know, nobody cares whether you read or not, so stop the eye service. Feel free to press your phone when you want to, you're smart enough to know when not to.
7) Pretending not to see someone because you don’t want to greet them, so you just look away or hide
It feels like you could disappear, to reappear after the person has passed.
Thank you for reading.
Content created and supplied by: Fure_ (via Opera News )