As a married man, It's imperative to know how to console your wife whenever she's angry. You need basics knowledge on how to seize the moment and calm her anger to avoid problems that may occur afterward.
Below are 5 ways to comfort your wife whenever she is irritated.
1. Ask why she's angry: Sit beside her and ask why she's angry (with a gentle tone). Allow her to speak and ensure that you say something that will reduce her temper. But in a situation where she doesn’t want to talk, don’t pressure her because some women don’t like talking when they’re upset. Just let her know that you're interested in making her happy.
2. Say things that will make her smile. It's important to know certain jokes that your wife finds very funny. In a situation where she's angry, you can tell her those jokes and watch her giggle.
3. Be supportive and not dismissive: Since she's very angry, reassure her that you’re there for her and avoid displaying the "I don't care attitude". Take her to a calm place for proper discussion.
4. Say positive things to her: While giving your support, it's also important to say soothing words to her and avoid making the mistake of accusing her. Focus on making her feel better by picking your words accordingly.
5. Apply petting strategy: caressing her shoulders and back will definitely make her feel relaxed. It releases the hormone oxytocin. This hormone elevates feelings of attachment, connection, trust, and intimacy. You can pet her on the back, rub her palm, or hold her hand and look straight into her eyes and say soothing words to her.
I hope you enjoyed reading this article? Kindly share your thoughts with me below, like and share on all your social media accounts. Thank you
Content created and supplied by: Jorash (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More