There are a lot of things that secretly kill true love in a relationship. If you can identify those things that destroy genuine love in your relationship. It will help you to have a healthy relationship with your partner.
I will be listing some of them below.
1. Breaking trust. Trust helps relationships to be stronger, and healthy. It is possible to rebuild trust in the right relationships, but if your partner keeps breaking trust. It may kill true love in a relationship. If you want to have true love in your relationship, you have to be honest with your spouse and be faithful to him, or her.
2. Denying the other in public. This is another thing that secretly kills true love in so many relationships. If you are not proud to be with your partner in public or hold a hand in public, it might destroy the genuine love your partner have for you.
3. Holding grudges. If you fought with your partner, and your partner apologized to you. You have to forgive him, or her, and don't bear grudges. Stop holding grudges against your partner because It is like poison.
4. Criticism. Learn to settle things amicably with your partner. If your partner did something wrong go to him, and let him know that what he did wasn't good. Talk to him with a good tune, and he won't repeat the mistake. Criticizing your partner will make him feel bad, and start regretting why he ended up with you.
5. Comparison. Stop comparing your partner with another person. Comparing your current partner with your former partner is a guaranteed disaster. If you are always telling your partner that your ex-boyfriend is better than him. You are slowly killing your relationship.
6. Taking each other for granted. You got your partner to commit so that you can back off a bit on the effort. You have to work together with your partner to help your relationship grow. Taking your partner for granted will make him lose interest in you, and won't love you genuinely.
Content created and supplied by: HealthMaster1 (via Opera News )