To know your stand in a relationship, you have to ask your partner certain questions for you to know if your relationship is working or not.
So as a man, it is advisable to ask the woman you are dating some of these few questions, and this will help you think more deeply about your relationship with your partner, whether it is working positively or not.
Here Are 17 important Questions Every Man should Ask A Woman He's Currently In A Relationship With.
1. What bad habit do you dislike in me, if you have any, list them.
2. What part of your body do you want me to care and cherish more?
3. Do you believe we are going to fall in love one day?
4. What do you like about me?
5. Do you still have feelings for your ex?
6. What are your biggest fears about relationships?
7. What do we need to do to improve our relationship?
8. Tell me your goals for our relationship?
9. Which ongoing problems do we need to resolve?
10. Do you really love me?
11. What would you like to see more of in our relationship?
12. What are your thoughts on having kids?
13. Things you hope never changes about our relationship?
14. What counts as cheating?
15. How do you feel things are going with us?
16. What qualities are you looking for in a woman?
17. How many relationships have you been in?
With these few questions, you will know where you stand in your relationship and how to improve if you are lacking in any of these questions or tips.
Try this today and know your stand in your relationship.
Thanks for reading.
Don't forget to like, share, comment and follow me for more relationship articles. God bless you.
Content created and supplied by: AfricaMedia (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More