It's not new to everyone that data of person who lost an NIN slip can be retrieved to another slip. People who are stranded on how to got a new paper slip, it was because they didn't know that there are several ways to got a new one. I wondered why some people don't bothered about getting a new slip. It's a serious situation where a person who lost an NIN slip can not endeavor to lodged a complaint to any NIMC centre.
Let's read some implications involved in neglecting a lost NIN slip;
1. It gives access to criminals who may found it on the ground.
2. Criminals can used it to commit Impersonation
3. Criminals can used it for illegal immigration.
Solutions to such problems;
1. Immediately you noticed that your NIN slip was lost, visit any nearest NIMC centre within your vicinity. Report the incident to any complaint officer at the centre.
2. Visit www.NIMC.gov.ng and login into your profile. On your dashboard, there's a link to contact NIMC complaint page.
How to avoid future problems;
1. Always keep your NIN slip away from public places
2. Do not disclosed your 11 digits NIN and login password to anyone
Thanks for reading, please share this information with others.
Content created and supplied by: successdestiny111 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More