NIN is an acronym for National Identification Number.
National Identification Number is the unique number which identifies you in Nigeria.
Does NIN expire?. No, it does not change.
Why you should get your National Identification Number and link it to your mobile number;
1. it helps the government confirm your identity at home and abroad
2. easy retrieval of your vital informations that you misplaced from the National Database
3. accurate census
4. the Federal Government can classify citizens with ease. Provision of required services to a class of citizens
5. It helps to reduce error in allocation of services by the Government
6. verification of voters' eligibility during election
7. you won't be able to do bank transactions without it
8. it helps to provide accurate result about dead persons in every region of the Country
9. prevention of Fraud
10. in other to avoid the disconnection of your mobile number
11. the Federal government said you should do so
12. it proofs that you're a Nigerian
13. easy access to social amenities.
Content created and supplied by: RegularUpdate (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More