It is very glaring that Nigeria has become a besieged nation indeed, the evil of which has become more pronounced across the country in recent times.
There are political upheavals here and there, banditry across the whole nation, armed robberies day and night, arson, and all wickedness of the highest order against the citizenry.
But in all these negativities God has remained ever faithful to us in Nigeria by sparing our lives despite all the challenges and He kept the country together.
Nigeria is facing so many battles of destruction and annihilation tribal, ethnicity, religious, political, economic, invasion from neighboring countries, and even sociocultural, that were never know in the past and upon which we are helpless.
The ways out.
1. Government should upgrade our fighting equipment for our military to fight all the battle against the external and internal enemies intruding into this nation to plunder her, otherwise, the whole nation would be consumed.
2. Government should fix out and punish all collaborators from within, tormenting the peace of this nation, who are only after the fortunes of this nation.
3. Nigeria Police should mop up illegal arms and ammunitions and destroy them.
4. Anyone found beating the drum of war should be punished immediately without respect his connection.
5. Government should provide food security and employment for the citizenry.
6. Eradication of poverty and free education at all levels.
7. Security for all.
Click on the following button, to receive notifications on the latest hot gists, trending topics, and breaking news.
Drop your comment below, like, and share.
Content created and supplied by: JAYRICH (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More