Abba Kyari is a senior Police officer who has contributed immensely to the success of the Nigeria Police Force over the years.
However, in this article, I have compiled 11 interesting facts about the senior officer.
1. He hails from Maiduguri, Burno State.
2.He attended University of Maiduguri.
3.He is happily married with children
4. He is a Deputy Commissioner of Police and a member of the Inspector General of Police Intelligence Response Team (IGPIRT) in the Nigerian Police Force Headquarters in Abuja.
5. He is an outstanding member of the International Association of Chiefs of Police (IACP).
6. He was once an Officer-In-Charge of the defunct Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) at Lagos State Police Command.
7. He was responsible for capturing the notorious kidnappers, Evans and Wadume, amongst others.
8. He was admitted into Police Academy Wudil, Kano State in 2000.
9. He once served as Divisional Crime Officer (DCO) in Numan, Adamawa State and served as Unit Commander 14 PMF Yola.
10. He previously served as 2 IC and Officer-In-Charge of Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) at Lagos State Police Command.
11. Kyari won the national police medal in 2013.
He is happily married with children.
Sadly, Kyari has recently trended online for allegedly conspiring with Nigerian fraudster, Ramon Olorunwa Abbass, popularly known as Hushipuppi, in bribery and scam-related activities.
What do you think about his achievements? Please do well to share your thoughts via the comments section below.
Content created and supplied by: Green_vibes (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More