Sign in
Download Opera News App

News Society

 

Safety accident

 

Explosion

Two Feared Dead During a Gas Explosion In Warri (Video)





Onorogun Jude IghravweAt least two persons (husband And wife) were Feared dead in a gas explosion that occurred in Eboh Warri.

In a video shared by Barrister America God'stime, the victims neighbors could be heard praying for their safety while trying to rush them to the hospital with the assistance of the police.

Barrister God'stime explained that explosion occurred when the husband went to the kitchen and picked a phone call near the cooking gas; where his wife was cooking.

He said:

"This incident happened yesterday at Eboh Warri. The wife was cooking and the husband went to the kitchen closed to the gas, he picked a call and there was explosion, this is a lesson to all of us who are not safety cautious stay safe" he said


We should be careful about the way we use phones especially when using a gas stove. Research shows that, if there’s a gas leak you’re not aware of and your phone heats up to the point where there is a short circuit, the small arc of electricity created, combined with the gas, could cause an explosion. This also goes for using your phone’s torchlight to tinker with your generator when there’s fuel in it. The chances of this happening are slim, but it’s better to be safe than sorry.


Watch the video below:


Video

Content created and supplied by: OnorogunJude3 (via Opera News )

Barrister Barrister America Eboh Warri Onorogun Jude IghravweAt

COMMENTS

Load app to read more comments