A video that shows when a cooking gas exploded while a lady was making a live video on Facebook has surfaced online, and it is scary and disturbing.
"I'm proud of myself" was the last statement she made before the live session was interrupted by the loud bang. Although the reason for the explosion was not stated, the cause could be attributed to the use of a mobile phone.
This is quite unfortunate, but I think we need to educate ourselves more on the use of mobile phones in environments where there are highly inflammable substances like gas as we have often been advised.
For safety reasons, we are expected to avoid the use of mobile phones near cooking gas, at the filling station, during a flight, etc.
Content created and supplied by: Kasalatv (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More