We are all living by God's grace and thank God the government are trying their best to ensure that they put things in place by enforcing the military and vigilantes in some parts of the country where insecurity especially the Fulani herdsmen activities is alarming.
Below are 7 tips you must take note inorder to prevent yourself from any form of kidnap.
1. Be careful of how your showcase your lifestyle on the social media because so many eyes are monitoring you.
2. Be careful of how you make use of money in the public especially in ceremonies or occasions. Some people are capable of spraying over ₦1,000,000 in weddings. Is not that is bad when you spray your friend a huge sum of money, but remember that we are living in an evil society where eyes are watching your movement. It will be preferable if you just put the money inside an envelope.
3. Be moderate when withdrawing money using the POS or ATM machine. If you need a huge sum of money, you can move into the bank quietly and meet the cashier or manager. I witnessed a recent event last week when a man withdraw ₦300,000 from the ATM machine, before he got home, some unknown gun men hijacked him on his way and collected the money.
4. The popular advice of deleting SMS relating to bank transactions should not be neglected. I know so many people are aware of this, but those still yet to know, should take note of it. You can easily memorize your bank balance or simply write it in your private jotter.
5. Always lock your doors when going out and when coming in as usual.
6. Do not learn to always be secretive, let your close partner which can be your brother, sister, husband, wife or parents know where you are so that they can easily locate you at any point.
7. Let's learn to be careful with night journeys especially to far places.
I pray that God will guide and protect us from every plans of the evils ones.
Remember to share this piece of information with others and stay safe.
Don't forget to follow my page for more updates.
Content created and supplied by: Mcpatosky (via Opera News )