Sign in
Download Opera News App

News Society

 

Safety accident

 

Food safety

Three siblings die, two hospitalised after eating Amala in Kwara State

It was a sad situation as three Children out of five have been reportedly dead after consuming locally prepared Yam flour(Amala) in Ilorin East local government, Ilorin. Kwara State.

The children were said to have eaten the food and started vomiting all they ate few minutes after. They were immediately rushed to the Children Hospital in Igboro but unfortunately, three of them died before medical intervention could save them but the remaining two are responding to treatment.

Interrogating their father, He said he is a farmer and he was the one who produced the yam flour and he can't really conclude on what went wrong.

The Authorities on the other hand have not reacted to the incident as at the time of filling this report.

Meanwhile. Four members of one Alhaji Mohammed Abubakar died as a result of food poisoning also few days ago in Kwara State.

What's your take on this?

Kindly like and share...

Content created and supplied by: TheBusNews (via Opera News )

Alhaji Mohammed Abubakar Amala Children Hospital Igboro Ilorin

COMMENTS

Load app to read more comments