Car accident can lead to deaths, injuries, financial struggle and even emotional turmoil.
Here are some ways to prevent road accident.
1. Avoid speeding: The faster you drive, the slower your reaction time will be if you need to prevent a road accident and the longer it will take to stop your vehicle.
2. Obey speed limit signs: Speed limit signs are in place for a reason. They are not for beautification, rather they are placed to inform you of the safest speed to travel on that particular road. It could be due to sharp turns, higher traffic and many other factors.
3. Avoid driving in the rain: Rain creates slicks and dangerous surface for cars, trucks, and motorcycles and often causes automobile to spin out of control or skid while applying brake. One need to drive carefully when it rains.
4. Avoid reckless driving: Avoid changing lanes, don't drive when you're drunk and don drink and drive.
5. Avoid distractions: distraction is a major cause of road accident. Texting, changing songs, talking on the phone, eating foods, assisting kids in the backseat and picking up items that fell are all forms of distractions and they should be avoided.
Content created and supplied by: mediagenic (via Opera News )