The EFCC which is an acronym for Economic and Financial Crimes Commission is one of the law enforcement agencies in Nigeria that scrutinizes financial crimes especially advance fee fraud and money laundering.
It was established in 2003, partly in reaction to force from the Financial Action Task Force on Money Laundering (FATF), to free Nigeria from crimes and to effectively harmonize the trained effort of the common fight against money laundering and terrorists sponsoring.
Economic and Financial Crime Commission recruitment requirements:
For anyone to be employed into any ministry under the commission, he or she must meet up with the following criteria:
* Applicant must be a bonafide citizen of Nigeria.
* The required age is between age 18 and 30 years.
* He or she must present a birth certificate and BSC/HND degree from a reputable institution;
* A valid identification card;
* NYSC discharge certificate or letter of exception;
* certificate of medical fitness;
* An excellent communication, computer skills;
* candidate should between the age of 18 to 30 years old;
* he or she must be physically and mentally balance;
* Also, the applicant must have zero record of crime
How to apply for EFFC job
For an candidates who wish to apply for a job in the commission, should;
> login to the portal on www.efccnigeria.org.ng
> To complete the online form
> Upload all the required documents with passport photograph inclusive.
• The EFCC Recruitment Form 2021/2022 is not yet out.
• application is free of charge, commission will never all ask anyone to pay anything before been employed.
Content created and supplied by: temitope89 (via Opera News )