- France midfielder Paul Pogba is very close to signing a new contract which would keep him at the Old Trafford for the next five years. The deal is expected to be announced at the end of the season.
- Everton, Atletico Madrid and Bayern Munich are keeping an eye on Ivory Coast winger Wilfred Zaha and also plans to recruit him in the summer.
- Birmingham's young midfielder Jude Bellingham has agreed a move to Borussia Dortmund in a deal of about £22.5m.
- Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola could bring Brazilian midfielder Douglas Luiz back to the Etihad when the transfer window finally opens towards the end of July.
- Thiago Alcantara who is a target for Liverpool is now close to completing a possible deal with Manchester United as the London club also intends to boost their midfield options.
- Manchester City have submitted their first official bid for Napoli centre back Kalidou Koulibaly with hopes of strengthening their backline ahead of next season.
- Tottenham has launched a late bid to sign Lille striker Victor Osimhen who in turn is very close to agreeing a deal with Napoli.
- Borussia Dortmund are expecting a bid of about £109m from Manchester United for their winger Jadon Sancho. The official is expected to come in if only the London club qualifies for the Champions League.
- Christian Eriksen could be set to depart from Inter Milan after just six months of arriving in Italy.
- PSG have told Barcelona what they must do to acquire their former forward Neymar, that is, Ousmane Dembele plus cash of about £72m.
- In order for Dani Ceballos loan move to be made permanent, Arsenal are required to pay £23m to his parent club Real Madrid.
More updates soon....
#SportsXpress got you covered.
Thank you reading.
Content created and supplied by: SportsXpress (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More