- France midfielder Paul Pogba is very close to signing a new contract which would keep him at the Old Trafford for the next five years. The deal is expected to be announced at the end of the season.
- Everton, Atletico Madrid and Bayern Munich are keeping an eye on Ivory Coast winger Wilfred Zaha and also plans to recruit him in the summer.
- Birmingham's young midfielder Jude Bellingham has agreed a move to Borussia Dortmund in a deal of about £22.5m.
- Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola could bring Brazilian midfielder Douglas Luiz back to the Etihad when the transfer window finally opens towards the end of July.
- Thiago Alcantara who is a target for Liverpool is now close to completing a possible deal with Manchester United as the London club also intends to boost their midfield options.
- Manchester City have submitted their first official bid for Napoli centre back Kalidou Koulibaly with hopes of strengthening their backline ahead of next season.
- Tottenham has launched a late bid to sign Lille striker Victor Osimhen who in turn is very close to agreeing a deal with Napoli.
- Borussia Dortmund are expecting a bid of about £109m from Manchester United for their winger Jadon Sancho. The official is expected to come in if only the London club qualifies for the Champions League.
- Christian Eriksen could be set to depart from Inter Milan after just six months of arriving in Italy.
- PSG have told Barcelona what they must do to acquire their former forward Neymar, that is, Ousmane Dembele plus cash of about £72m.
- In order for Dani Ceballos loan move to be made permanent, Arsenal are required to pay £23m to his parent club Real Madrid.
More updates soon....
#SportsXpress got you covered.
Thank you reading.
Content created and supplied by: SportsXpress (via Opera News )