Last night at Crown Jewel, WWE universe was agog as it witnessed lots of exciting show down. Everyone wanted their man to come out victorious, but then, all wishes can not come to pass. There's always a winner and a loser, which makes things more interesting and competitive.
There were three of WWE's top four singles titles on the line last night at Crown Jewel. Roman Reigns defended his Universal Championship title against Brock Lesnar. While Big E went one on one with Drew McIntyre, for his WWE title. In the women's category, Becky Lynch was up against Bianca Belair and Sasha Banks in a Triple Threat match, for the Smackdown women's title.
Results of last night's WWE matches at Crown Jewel.
* The Usos defeated Shelton Benjamin and Cedric Alexander to retain the tag team Smackdown title.
* Edge was victorious against Seth Rollins in a Steel Cage match.
* RK-Bro defeated AJ Styles and Omos to retain the Raw tag team title.
* Bill Goldberg punished and won Bobby Lashley, in a No Holds Barred match.
* Xavier Woods became to the new King of the Ring after defeating Finn Balor.
* Big E beat Drew McIntyre to retained his title.
* Becky Lynch got the win in a Triple Threat match against Bianca Belair and Sasha Banks.
* Roman Reigns defeated Brock Lesnar to retain the Smackdown title.
Crown Jewel was awesome, because WWE Superstars had incredible performance. It really worth every penny spent.
What match was your favourite? As for me, I loved the fact that Goldberg defeated Lashley. But then, Edge against Seth Rollins was deep.
Checkout some of the moments that was captured at Crown Jewel..
Content created and supplied by: Justlikevic (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More