Please do me a favour by clicking on the like button and follow button. Thanks.
1. Defence Remains An Issue: After today's match it has been observed that Manchester United still has issues with their defence. One of the reasons Bailly was replaced by Anthony Martial was because United had no other centre - backs on the bench. Victor lindelof was beaten to the ball by Oliver Giroud, like he was by obafemi for Southampton in their previous match last Monday.
2. De Gea's Performance Will Dominate Headlines: After the match, De Gea performance will surely dominate headlines. Ole Gunnar solskjear made a mistake by starting with De Gea ahead of the usual cup goal keeper Sergio Romero. The first goal that De Gea could have saved, he missed it. The shot came at him so hard.
3. Premier League Battle Takes It's Toll: The match between Chelsea and Manchester United was indeed a tough one. Manchester United player have not being able to rest ahead of this match because of a poor start to the season. But the biggest issue is a lack of strength in depth for Manchester United which has hurt them all season long.
4. Change Of System Not A Success: Manchester United played with a line up 3-4-1-2, but it is so obvious that it was not a success. Chelsea dominated possession early on, and after three previous defeats to United this season, their start gave them hope. Ole made a mistake by benching the key players Paul Pogba and Anthony Martial.
5. Luke Shaw Was Missed: Luke Shaw was really missed, hopefully he will be back soon.
Please do leave a comment on what you observed in the match. Please like, share and follow me for more juicy news. Thanks.
Content created and supplied by: Happylee (via Opera News )