There are lots of transfer rumours and gossips currently going on. In this article, the latest transfer news across Europe will be highlighted. Many football fans will be looking forward to seeing their respective clubs make good signings that will make them compete in all competitions.
However, since the transfer window opened on July 1st, most European clubs have ceased the opportunity to work on the signature of some players. Clubs like Chelsea, Man Utd, Man City and few others will be looking forward to boost their current squad by making good signings.
Let's take a look at the latest transfer news across Europe below;
1. Chelsea Football Club are in negotiations with Bayer Leverkusen over a deal to sign Kai Havertz for £70m.
All other suitors for the Germany international forward are now out of the race. Chelsea Technical Adviser, Petr Čech will fly out to Germany once the Premier League season is over for face-to-face talks.
(Source: Sky Germany)
2. Manchester City are close to agreeing a £35m deal to sign Nathan Aké from Bournemouth.
3. Manchester United are still interested in signing Sporting Lisbon teenager Nuno Mendes.
The 18-year-old only made his first senior start in June, used as a left wing-back, and has a release clause of £40m.
4. Jadon Sancho definitely wants to leave Borussia Dortmund this summer. He is homesick and doesn't want to stay in Germany anymore. It is difficult to say if he will put in a transfer request like Ousmane Dembélé did, but the pressure is on Dortmund to sell.
(Source: Sky Germany)
5. DEAL DONE: Santi Cazorla has signed for Al-Sadd in Qatar where he will be coached by Xavi Hernandez.
(Source: Al Sadd Sports Club )
These are the latest transfer news across Europe;
Kindly like, comment and share the post.
Kindly click the follow button for more sports info and transfer news.
Content created and supplied by: MerryNews123 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More