This weekend, most European league fixtures will be played as different top clubs are set to face each other in their various leagues. Over the years, most sports analysts and fans have tipped European leagues as the best among all other leagues in the world of football due to the kind of players that grace their league.
This article states ten noticeable things that might happen in different top European League fixtures this weekend.
Thomas Tuchel's Chelsea could create another record against Pep Guardiola's squad this weekend if they beat the Citizens in their EPL fixture.
2. Manchester United vs Aston Villa ( Ronaldo's Man Utd might suffer their first defeat in the EPL this weekend)
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's Manchester United who was beaten in the Carabao Cup by West Ham United could flop again if necessary things are not done to cement their squad depth.
3. Brentford vs Liverpool (Brentford might continue their fine form and break Liverpool's EPL unbeaten run this weekend).
4. Gladbach vs Dortmund (Erling Haaland's Dortmund might be on the score sheet for his club side when they face their league rivals this weekend).
5. Inter vs Atalanta (Inter might upset Atlanta who is still finding their form in the 2021/2022 season)
6. Madrid vs Villarreal ( Karim Benzema might register a goal to extend his goalscoring streak for Real Madrid when they face their league rivals, Villarreal this weekend).
Real Madrid's players who are currently in good spirit will play against 2020/2021 Uefa Europa League Champions this weekend and could be looking forward to extending their winning streak.
7. Arsenal vs Tottenham (Another London derby is set to happen this weekend when the two rivals in top English flight play against each other) Arsenal might upset Tottenham Hotspur, making them lose three consecutive games.
8. Lazio vs AS Roma ( Jose Mourinho's AS Roma might beat Lazio to continue his fine start in the Italian Seria A this season)
Tammy Abraham who has been so impressive for the Italian Seria A club, AS Roma since his arrival from Chelsea might add to his goal tally when his team plays against Lazio.
9. Barcelona vs Levante (Ronald Koeman whose job is at stake will be seeking to restore the glory in the Camp Nou when Barcelona faces Levante in the Spanish Laliga this weekend).
10. Juventus vs Sampdoria (Sampdoria might defeat demoralized Juventus this weekend and add to their misery since Cristiano Ronaldo's departure).
All this and more might happen this weekend, which of the fixtures will you love to watch, and what are your predictions?
Content created and supplied by: Josehub (via Opera News )