The Premier League has been quite interesting since the restart despite the absence of fans. The new rule of using five substitutions have been utilized well and the fans seem to be enjoying the show despite being physically absent from the stadiums.
One club that comes to mind when thinking of clubs that have performed best in the Premier League since the restart is Manchester United. This is why 3 of their players feature in the most in-form players in the Premier League
According to data sourced from WhoScored, with rankings based on players average ratings in games played, the following are the most in-form players since the Premier League restart:
10. Mason Greenwood, Manchester United (7.58 rating)
9. Danny Ings, Southampton (7.62 rating)
8. Mohamed Salah, Liverpool (7.64 rating)
7. Allan Saint-Maximin, Newcastle (7.64 rating)
6. Willian, Chelsea (7.70 rating)
5. James Tarkowski, Burnley (7.81 rating)
4. Raheem Sterling, Manchester City (7.94 rating)
3. Bruno Fernandes, Manchester United (8.06 rating)
2. Anthony Martial, Manchester United (8.10 rating)
1. Michail Antonio, West Ham (8.20 rating)
Please follow this page. Also like, share and comment on our posts.
Content created and supplied by: don_sergio (via Opera News )