Mistakes in Manchester united Vs Chelsea match that led to 1-3 score.
By Niile | self meida writer
Published 8 months ago - 1049 views
Chelsea FC has proved that they that they are in deed a tough club in England after beating Manchester united 3-1 in the FA CUP semifinals.
Below are some mistakes noted by fans in the match
1. Formation: Playing a club like Chelsea whom united have trashed both in premier league and other cup games does not call for defensive techniques. Manchester united played five defenders in the match.
2. Substitute: The absence of Paul pogba was felt in the match as Chelsea penetrated with fast and strong attack. Ighalo is also felt, who knows if his presence could have given united a goal. As he has done in other cup games.
3. Injuries: Erick baily, Maguire, and Greenwood injuries in the match affected the game especially that of Baily that made united confused.
4. Maguire Inconsistencies: Maguire is indeed a good defender but today was different as he lost three free noding from a corner.
5. De Gea: He made a great save and also a worst attempt too. Having lost mount shot which letter became a goal. He has done related things like this against Everton and Burnley.
What else do you think is united reason for loosing the match?
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform