Do you know that there are some footballers who played together at different clubs? For instance Philippe Coutinho and Luis Suarez have once played together in the same team, Liverpool in 2008, before meeting again to play for Barcelona in 2018. What a coincidence right? Well, here are 25 pairs of footballers that have played together at two different clubs.
1. Luis Suarez and Philippe Coutinho (Liverpool and Barcelona).
2. Felipe Luis and Diego Costa (Atletico Madrid and Chelsea).
3. Sadio Mane and Van Dijk (Southampton FC and Liverpool).
4. Thibaut Courtois and Eden Hazard (Chelsea and Real Madrid).
5. Mohamed Salah and Allison (AS Roma and Liverpool).
6. Thiago Silva and Zlantan Ibrahimovic (AC Milan and PSG).
7. Lewandowski and Perisic (Dortmund and Bayern Munich).
8. Luis Figo and Ronaldo Nazario (Barcelona and Real Madrid).
9. Luka Modric and Gerard Bale (Tottenham Hotspur and Real Madrid).
10. Douglas Costa and Benita (Bayern Munich and Juventus).
11. Alderweireld and Eriksen (Ajax and Tottenham Hotspur).
12. Jerome Boateng and Kompany (Hamburger SV and Manchester City).
13. Abumeyang and Sokratis (Dortmund and Arsenal).
14. Evra and Tevez (Manchester United and Juventus).
15. David Luiz and Angel di Maria (Benfica and PSG).
16. Pirlo and Ronaldo (Inter Milan and AC Milan).
17. Coman and Vidal (Juventus and Bayern Munich).
18. Higuain and Ronaldo (Real Madrid and Juventus).
19. Ronaldo and Morata (Real Madrid and Juventus).
20. David Beckham and Van Nistelrooy (Manchester United and Real Madrid).
21. Lewandowski and Gotze (Dortmund and Bayern Munich).
22. Dani Alves and Neymar Jr (Barcelona and PSG).
23. Huntelaar and Raul (Real Madrid and Schalke 04).
24. Fabregas and Pedro (Barcelona and Chelsea).
25. Casillas and Pepe (Real Madrid and FC Porto).
Do you find this information useful? Why not like and share with friends.
Content created and supplied by: AKONIMI (via Opera News )