A. Goal keeper: Krul (Norwich city). The 33 year old Dutch professional goal keeper, made no impact in his team last weekend, as Chelsea won his team 7-0 without him making any efforts in the goal keeping position.
1. Digne: The former Barcelona star player who currently plays for Everton, was on the pitch for 90 minutes as his team were defeated 5-2 by newly promoted team Watford.
2. Benjamin Gibson: The 28 year old English defender, received two yellow card which resulted to red card in their match against Chelsea. Chelsea took advantage of the red card and ended up humiliating Norwich at home.
4. Coleman (Everton).
1. Lallana ( Brighton Hove Albion)
2. Paul Pogba: The Manchester United star player received a red card just 15 minutes after his substitution into the match yesterday.
3. Allan (Everton)
1. Harry Kane (Tottenham Hotspur). Harry Kane who has scored just one premier league goal for tottenham hotspur this season, made no impact in tottenham 1-0 defeats to West Ham yesterday.
2. Cristiano Ronaldo (Manchester United). See the picture below for more details.
What do you have to say about this? Kindly leave a message in the comments section below.
Like and share.
Content created and supplied by: 360SportUpdatez (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More