Manchester United will be looking for a more controlled performance this time against a tough Liverpool side, after a late winner from Cristiano saved them from defeat against Atalanta in the Champions League on Wednesday. Meanwhile, ahead of today's premier league match between the two gaints, here are 6 Match Facts You Should Know;
1. Manchester United has won only one of their last ten Premier League meetings with Liverpool, drawing six and losing five. Checkout the results of their last ten meetings below in the premier league;
2. The last time Manchester United defeated Liverpool in the Premier League was on March 10, 2018.
3. Liverpool defeated Manchester United 4-2 at Old Trafford in their most recent meeting.
4. Liverpool are unbeaten in 18 league games, the longest current run in English football's top four tiers, for a Premier League match.
5. Manchester United haven't kept a clean sheet at home this season.
6. Liverpool has scored at least three goals in each of their last five games away from home.
What can you regarding this statistics?
Who do you think Among the two teams would come out victorious in today's epic clash?
Kindly share your thoughts and ensure you hit the like and follow button for more interesting football articles like this.
Thanks for reading.
Content created and supplied by: Blogger30 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More