Since the departure of Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi from their old club (FC Barcelona and Juventus respectively), many things have been altered for these European clubs, ranging from. It is quite obvious that these two players' presence meant a lot to their former team based on the club's current form and stats so far this season.
This article states how former Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi's club (Juventus and FC Barcelona) have feared since the start of the 2021/2022 football season.
Check out the stats of Juventus both in the Seria A and Uefa Champions League.
1. On Sunday, 22nd of August 2021, Juventus traveled to Udinese and were held to a 2-2 draw in their Seria A tie.
2. On Saturday, 28th of August 2021, Juventus lost 0-1 at home to Empoli in match week 2 of the Italian Seria A league.
3. On Saturday, 11th of September 2021, the old lady's (Juventus) traveled to Napoli for their 3rd league match which they lost 2-1.
4. On Tuesday, 14th of September 2021 Juventus played against Malmo in their Uefa Champions League group stage match and won 3:0.
5. On Sunday, 19th of September the Old lady's (Juventus) welcomed Inter Milan in their 4th Serie A-game. They were held to a 1-1 draw by the League defending champions.
The 2019 Italian Seria A Champions have played five games so far this season and has won
Check out the stats of FC Barcelona both in the Spanish Laliga and Uefa Champions League so far this season.
1. Barcelona played against Real Sociedad in their first Spanish Laliga tie on Sunday, 15th August 2021, and won by a two-goal margin (4-2).
2. On Saturday, 21st of August 2021 Barcelona traveled to Atletico to play their second Spanish La Liga game. They drew 1-1 after 90 minutes with Athletic Club.
3. FC Barcelona welcomed Getafe on Sunday, 29th August 2021. They were able to beat their fellow La Liga club 2-1.
4. Barcelona's Match week 4 which was supposed to be against Sevilla was Postponed.
5. On Tuesday, 14th September 2021 Barcelona played their first Uefa Champions League group stage match against Bayern Munich. They were unable to retain Bayern Munich's pressure as they lost 3:0.
6. On the 20th of September 2021 Ronald Koeman's men drew 1-1 with Granada in their Club's La Liga match week 5.
FC Barcelona has played five games so far this season and were able to win only two, draw two and lost one.
Do you think these club's are really affected by the absence of these players?
Content created and supplied by: Josehub (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More