1. Manchester City rejected the chance to sign Neymar because Paris Saint Germain wanted to include Bernardo Silva in a swap seal. PSG offered the Brazilian forward to Manchester City in recent weeks. This sport news is sourced from Le Parisien PSG.
2. Blackpool signs Rhys Williams on a season long loan from Liverpool. He will have more playing time with the championship side.
3. Juventus are now set to sign Gleison Bremer on a permanent deal from Torino. Full agreement in place for a fee of €40m plus €7m add-ons. The deal will be for 5 years with a salary more than €5m per season.
4. Bayern Munich have announced the signing of Matthijis De Ligt. €70m initial fee + €10m add ons is the transfer fee and he has a 5 years contract with the club.
5. Celtic have announced the signing of Aaron Mooy for a free transfer. He signed until June 2023 with an option for a further season.
Content created and supplied by: Sportsmannie (via Opera
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform