Barcelona's Season will be tasted with Real competition starting tomorrow when the team travel to Real Betis(laliga). February 13th they are back on the road, to take on Sevilla in the Copa Del Rey Semi final first leg.
The Catalan club have a hectic schedule, that will see them face Sevilla thrice in a 3-week span. Inbetween the fixtures, Barça will host French champions PSG at the Camp nou in the Round of 16(first leg).
📆| Barcelona face Sevilla thrice in a 3-week span..
• 28th February: La Liga match at Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan.
• 3rd March: Copa del Rey semi final 2nd leg at Camp Nou.
Barça Hectic Fixtures:
– 07 Feb - Real Betis vs Barca (La Liga)
– 10 Feb - Sevilla vs Barca (CDR)
– 13 Feb - Barca vs Alaves (La Liga)
– 16 Feb - Barca vs PSG (UCL)
– 21 Feb - Barca vs Cadiz
– 24 Feb - Barca vs Elche
– 28 Feb - Sevilla vs Barca (La Liga)
– 3 March - Barca vs Sevilla (CDR)
– 07 Feb - Osasuna vs Barca
- 10 March - PSG vs Barca (UCL)
From February 7th until March 7th, Barcelona will play 10 games.
If Barcelona can escape this heavy schedule, I will be forced to agree, the Catalan giants are back to their best. 💪
Content created and supplied by: Iamzeeboi (via Opera News )