Welcome to where we will give you the latest transfer headline of the day.
You can get the latest transfer news daily by clicking on the follow button above.
1. Bayern Munich wants €36.2 million for Thiago Alcantara.
2. Lautaro Martinez closes in on Barca move
3. Mikel Arteta concerned about summer finances.
4. Hansenhuttl comments hand Tottenham Hojbjerg boost.
5. Newcastle, Everton, Atletico Madrid and Bayern Munich are all said to be interested in signing Wilfred Zaha from Crystal Palace.
6. Dortmund expect €100 million plus offer from Manchester United for Jadon Sancho.
7. Southampton looking for permanent Walker Peters deal.
8. Manchester City wants Lautaro Martinez as Aguero replacement.
9. Roy Hodgson has revealed that Crystal Palace tried to sign Mason Greenwood on loan at the start of the season but received a blunt response from Manchester United.
10. Pep Guardiola insists he won't ask David Villa to make U-turn on his decision to leave Manchester City.
11. Berbatov reveals the only solution for Bale is to leave Real Madrid.
12. Tottenham launch late Victor Oshimen bid.
13. Hasselbaink urges Chelsea to strengthen in defense.
14. West Ham among the clubs fighting for the signature of former Manchester City striker Edin Dzeko.
15. Diego Simeone not surprised by Jan Oblak to Chelsea reports.
16. Manchester City chairman not happy with Pep Guardiola after Liverpool won the League title.
17. Stuttgart interested in signing Arsenal defender Sokratis.
18. Christian Eriksen could leave Inter Milan this summer.
19. Paul Pogba close to agreeing a new five year contract with Manchester United.
20. Arsenal have been told they must pay Real Madrid €23 million for Dani Ceballos, if they wish to make his loan move permanent.
21. Rangers are in talk with Amien to sign South Africa International Bongani Zungu.
22. Yasser Larouci set to leave Liverpool this summer.
23. Bolton have signed former Plymouth midfielder Antoni Sarcevic on a two year deal.
24. Zak Emmerson has joined Brighton from Old ham for an undisclosed fee.
25. Ajax and Celtic are among the clubs chasing Grady Diangana with West Ham fighting to convince him to stay at the club.
26. UEFA has recommended that all European transfer windows shut no later than October 5.
27. Premier League clubs have agreed a 10 week summer transfer window which opens on July 27 and ends on October 5.
28. Barcelona still interested in Sessegnon.
29. Borrusia Dortmund have released Andre Schurrle after the club and player came to an agreement.
30. Frank Lampard hopes an injury free Ruben Loftus Cheek will be like a new signing for Chelsea next season.
31. Ainsley Maitland Niles has admitted his Arsenal career is over with England and German clubs interested.
32. Celtic outcast Jack Hendry has completed his loan move to Oostende.
33. Manchester City will only have to pay cut price €65 million to land Kalidou Koulibaly as Pep Guardiola targets Napoli defender to partner Aymeric Laporte.
34. Chelsea given boost in pursuit of Kai Havertz with Bayern Munich ready to give up in battle for €90 million midfielder.
35. Thomas Partey set to snub Arsenal and sign new €135,000 per week contract with Atletico Madrid.
36. Manchester United and Manchester City on alert after Antonio Conte drops Milan Skriniar with Inter Milan ready to sell the defender.
37. Atletico Madrid target Emiliano Buendia insists he is happy at Norwich.
38. Adam Lallana open talks with Burnley and Brighton over summer transfer.
39. Manchester City considers triggering Douglas Luiz buy back clause to boost midfield.
40. Tomas Soucek targets permanent West Ham move after ensuring Premier League survival.
Thanks for reading.
Please share and like.
Content created and supplied by: Bykeblog (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More