After all the premier league clubs played their fifth match of the season, I have decided to pick my worse premier league team of the week, for game week 5. These selections are made, based on their performances on Saturday and Sunday.
1. GK: Begovic made a great save in the first half, against Aston Villa, he saved Mings great header, but he conceded three goals in the second half. The other three goalkeepers that conceded three goals, made more than 4 saves.
2. CB: Vestergaard
3. CB: Cristian Romero played 83 minutes against Chelsea, but the Argentine defender made only two clearances last night. He was poor and he failed to keep a clean sheet.
4. RB: Norwich City right-back Brandon Williams failed to perform well against Watford, he made only two interceptions and he received a yellow card. He failed to keep a clean sheet, Norwich City conceded 3 goals.
5. LB: Lucas Digne was not at his best against Aston Villa last week, the French Left-back scored a own goal, and some of his crosses were not going through. He could make the difference against Norwich City this week.
6. DM: Kouyate was not at his best against Liverpool last week, Thiago and Fabinho took over the midfield, Kouyate played 81 minutes before he comes off.
7. CM: Baptiste played 64 minutes against Wolves and he made only 18 touches with 0 key passes, he also received a red card. It was not his day, but he will surely bounce back.
8. CM: Dele Alli played 90 minutes against Chelsea without a single shot, and most of his passes were not going through.
9. RW: Alex Iwobi
10. LW: Vlasic played only 68 minutes against Manchester United, but it was not his day yesterday.
11. FW: Gabriel Jesus played 67 minutes against Southampton and he played 0 shots on target.
Share your thoughts here.
Content created and supplied by: SandrasNews (via Opera News )