The Nigeria Super Eagles were in action today against Central African Republic in the FIFA World Cup Qualifiers and they had a great performance.
And following their result today some Nigerians were happy with Super Eagles star player Victor Osimhen after an impressive performance.
And fans have reacted on Twitter to the star player performance. See some reactions below.
- Nigeria really have a gem in Victor Osimhen.
- Victor osimhen lion double for the eagles CAR go hear am today
- Victor Osimhen, Nigeria and Africa will never forget you. Keep soaring higher.
- Victor Osimhen is having the best time of his football career.
- Victor Osimhen in the form of his life, What a baller. #CTANGA #Naijafootballtalk #SoarSuperEagles https://t.co/1kgpDoNYxS
- GOAL! 45+1' The man on form strikes again! Fantastic team move sees Victor Osimhen finishes with aplomb. Joe Aribo lays the ball to Troos Ekong at the far side. And the Watford centre back drops a low cross which Osimhen latches home. CAR 0-2 Nigeria.
Content created and supplied by: Brookenews (via Opera
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform