Today is a great and wonderful day for football lovers as Chelsea FC and Manchester City will battle themselves for the Emirate FA cup final spot at Wembley Stadium. Thomas Tuchel and Pep Guardiola will face each other for the first time since Tuchel came to England.
Chelsea has been doing massively great since Tuchel takes over as the club manager following the sack of Frank Lampard. Many Chelsea players improved under the manager, the likes of Kepa Arizabalaga, Ceasar Azipilicueta, Marcos Alonso, Kai Havertz, Antony Rudiger, Jorginho, etc. The squad seems to be stronger and ready to compete with any club for trophies.
Prior to the mind-blowing performances of Eduoard Mendy, which made him the club's first-choice goalkeeper this season. Meanwhile, Kepa has also improved and seems to be a keeper for FA cup matches. However, who to start between the two goalkeepers in the Man City match is a tough decision for Tuchel.
Chelsea fans have already debated on the topic on social media today, the question on every lip is “Who will start, Kepa or Mendy?. See screenshots of people tweet on the argument of "Who will start today."
Main looking at the tweets above, 85% of the fans stand with Mendy, while the remaining 15% want the coach to give Kepa the chance to prove himself today.
Who do you want to start the match, Kepa or Mendy? Say your thought in the comment box and don't forget to like, share and follow me for more updates.
Content created and supplied by: Yobonews (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More