Red hot West ham united winger Jesse lingard continued his fine form in recent weeks as he scored for the fourth consecutive premier league game running....The 28 year old who is on-loan from Manchester united was however to stop his side from sinking to defeat in that game though as West ham united hopes of making the top 4 took a huge hit.
Still, that goal was enough to see Jesse lingard over take Leicester city striker Kelechi Iheanacho while he also caught up with 2018 Golden boot winner and current Arsenal captain Pierre Emerick Aubameyang in what is quickly turning out to be the best individual season in the league for the English winger.
Having said that lets take a look at the current EPL Golden boot table
1) Harry Kane (Tottenham Hotspur)
2) Mohammed Salah (Liverpool
3) Bruno Fernandes (Manchester united)
4) Heuming-Son (Tottenham Hotspur)
5) Patrick Bamford (Leeds united)
6) Calvet-lewin (Everton)
7) Alexandre Lacazette (Arsenal)
8) Jamie Vardy (Leicester city)
9) Ollie Watkins (Aston Villa)
10) Ikay Gundogan (Manchester city)
11) Marcus Rashford (Manchester united)
See the full EPL top scorers table
Who do you think will win the EPL Golden boot award this season? Please do well to leave a comment in the comments section below.
I'll also appreciate if you can help me tap on the like and follow buttons above for more football news and updates.. Thanks
Content created and supplied by: Ffrank (via Opera News )