With the summer transfer coming to an end, we saw a lot of signings go down today as most clubs made last minute signings in haste before the deadline.
- Bayern Munich were one of the busiest clubs in the transfer window on Monday as they made four big deals. The Bavarians completed the signing of Choupo-Moting on a free transfer, they also bagged the signature of Douglas Costa a season long-loan from Juventus & others.
- Manchester United also completed the signing of left back Alex Telles from Porto for a fee of €15m.
- Juventus were also involved in the transfer window today as the Old Lady's signed Federico Chiesa from Fiorentina.
- Timeoue Bakayoko joined Napoli on a season-long loan.
- Matteo Geundozi also joined Hertha Berlin on a season-long loan from Arsenal.
- Davy Klaassen ( Ajax) - €11m + €3m.
- Ben Goodfrey (Everton) - €27.5m.
- Ryan Sessegnon (Hoffenheim) - LOAN.
- Matteo Darmian (Inter Milan) - LOAN.
- Chris Smalling (Roma) - €17.5m.
- Jeremy Doku (Rennais) - €26m.
- Gerard Delefeou (Udinese) - LOAN.
- Edinson Cavani (Manchester United) - Free Transfer.
- Amad Traore (Manchester United) - €30m.
- Raphinha (Leeds United) -
Juan Miranda (Real Betis) - LOAN.
- Thomas Partey (Arsenal) - €50m.
- Lucas Torreira (Atletico Madrid)
Jean Claire Todibo (Benfica) - LOAN.
Content created and supplied by: Justinnick (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More