Transfer rumours continue to fly about as we edge closer to the opening of the transfer window. Here's a recap of the latest transfer news making the rounds today, as compiled by the BBC.
- Sergio Aguero has been at the top of his game for a while at Manchester City, but he's 32 now, so we can't expect him to remain there for long. As a result, Manchester City have reportedly earmarked Inter Milan sand fellow Argentine Lautaro Martinez as a replacement for Aguero. However, Martinez is reportedly very close to joining Barcelona instead.
- Good news for Chelsea, German Outlet Build reports that Bayern Munich have dropped out for the race for Bayern Munich sensation Kai Havertz. If the report is to be followed, it means Chelsea now have only Real Madrid to compete with for the 21-year old's signature.
- Wilfred Zaha is one player whom many feel should be plying his trade at a bugger club than his current employers Crystal Palace. That may change this summer, as the Daily Mail claims Everton, Atletico Madrid and Bayern Munich are expected to bid for the Ivorian star this summer.
- Big blow for Manchester United: Highly rated Leeds United youngster Jude Bellingham is reportedly set to sign for Borussia Dortmund in a transfer worth around £22.5million.
- And now here's a blow for Arsenal: The Gunners have been chasing Atletico Madrid's Thomas Party, but GhanaSoccerNet reports the Ghanaian midfielder is set to sign a new contract with the RojiBlancos, despite Arsenal reportedly offering to double his salary.
- It seems Manchester City may be edging closer to a deal for Napoli defender Kalidou Koulibaly. The Citizens are reportedly being quoted by Napoli for the Senegalese defender.
- Speaking of a new defender, Koulibaly isn't the only one being targeted by Pep Guardiola. Real Madrid and French defender Raphael Varane is also a target for City, who seek to bring another high class defender to pair with Aymeric Laporte.
- Liverpool have been strongly linked with Bayern Munich defender Thiago Alcantara. Bild reports that Bayern are looking to get around €40million for the 29-year old Spaniard.
Those are the biggest transfer headlines making the rounds today! Follow for more updates, and don't forget to share!
Content created and supplied by: ThaRealMolos (via Opera News )