1. Cristiano Ronaldo played for Portuguese club Sporting CP and he is now regarded as one of the best forwards in the world. The Portuguese man has been doing great things for Juventus since he join the club from Real Madrid.
2. You might not know that Spanish Centre-Back Sergio Ramos played for Sevilla before joining Real Madrid, he's now a top player.
3. Neymar Jr started everything from Brazilian side Santos, he joined Barcelona from the Brazilian club before moving from Barcelona to Paris Saint Germain.
4. Zlatan Ibrahimovic played for Malmo and the swedish forward has become a top player and a motivation to so many youngester.
5. Kelvin De Bruyne also played for Genk, the Belgian Midfielder is one of the best Midfielders in the world right now.
6. Lionel Messi Played for Newell's old boys before moving to Barcelona.
7. Van Dijk played for Dutch club Willem II.
8. Buffon played for Italian side Parma before his Juventus move.
What are your thoughts on this?
Content created and supplied by: Blogmachine (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More