Paris Saint Germain were in action tonight against Manchester City in the second leg of the semi final of the UEFA Champions League campaign.
And have reacted on Twitter to the star player performance. See some reactions below
- Messi gave Neymar life. He played the best football of his career because Messi was spoon feeding him. No wonder he’s dying to play with Messi again.
- Neymar has successfully killed PSG twice.
- Neymar and Di Maria training before the Man City game
- Neymar ghosting in the both legs. This guy right here handed Guardiola his 1st back to back league defeat. We are not the same. https://t.co/Vsln8Ug0nH
- "Brother pass to Neymar, on my Mother's life he's playing for us" https://t.co/IWGKoO3t7h
- PSG gotta sell Neymar and Mbappe and reinvest in creating a better balanced team. They could get 250-300 for both(over a few years of course)...
- I think it's clear Neymar needs Messi more than Messi needs him.
Content created and supplied by: Brookenews (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More