PSG will hope to make it eight wins out of eight in the 2021-22 Ligue 1 season when they travel to the Roazhon Park to take on Rennes on Sunday lunchtime.
The Parc des Princes faithful have had to be patient for Lionel Messi's first goal in navy blue, but it was a strike worth waiting for, as the six-time Ballon d'Or winner scored the clincher in front of former manager Pep Guardiola during a joyous Tuesday evening.
Meanwhile, the players have been spotted training, as they did their regular exercises and workout in other to stay 100% fit ahead of their game.
Here are some pictures of the players training ahead of their Ligue 1 match:
1. Paris Saint-Germain have won each of their first eight Ligue 1 2021/22 games. This is only the third time in the history of the top-flight that a team has posted 100% wins at this stage of a season after Paris Saint-Germain in 2018/2019 and Olympique Lyon in 1936/37.the
2. Paris Saint-Germain has won 10 consecutive Ligue 1 games for the first time since 14 straight wins during Thomas Tuchel's debut in August-November 2018. This is the longest ongoing search run in the division.
3. Only Lyon have beaten Paris Saint-Germain more than Rennes in Ligue 1 since the beginning of the Qatar era in 2011/12
4. Rennes have won just one of their last 10 home games against Paris Saint-Germain in Ligue 1 having won seven of the previous 10.
5. Rennes have won just one of their last five Ligue 1 games, which was a 6-0 win over Claremont on 22nd September.
What do you think about this?
Share your thoughts in the comment section below.
Don't forget to also hit the like and follow buttons above for more relaxation news and updates.
Content created and supplied by: D_StoryTeller (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More