Real Madrid is one of the best clubs in the world and The Spanish side has been performing extremely well in the La Liga. Real Madrid and Paris Saint Germain are amazing in the transfer market and they have been doing good business together. I will be looking forward to showing you the six players who played for Real Madrid before making a move to Paris Saint Germain.
1. Hakimi is one of the best right-backs in the world and he performed extremely well last season as he helped Inter Milan lift the Serie A cup. He played for Real Madrid before moving to Borussia Dortmund and he continues his career and now he is a PSG player.
2. Jese Rodriguez also joined Paris Saint Germain from Real Madrid.
3. Spanish winger Sarabia played for Real Madrid and Sevilla and he is now a PSG player.
4. Sergio Ramos recently joined Paris Saint Germain from Real Madrid. He signed a contract until 2023.
5. Naves also signed for the French side after his departure from Real Madrid.
Share your thoughts here.
Content created and supplied by: GaviNews (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More