Paris Saint Germain were in action today against Lyon in League one and they didn't have a great performance.
And PSG talisman Lionel Messi marked his home debut with an impressive performance. But was unable to get a goal.
And some angry fans have reacted on Twitter to the star player performance. See some reactions below.
- He’s truly finished if we’re being honest. Get him out of my club!!
- Since Messi joined PSG he has been reduced from the GOAT to the rabbit.🐇
- So Messi still can’t score... he has really put his fans in a tight corner. They’ve all gone mute.😭😭😹
- I just don't get it, why did PSG sign Messi when they were not going to play him at all.
- The reason Messi was afraid to change clubs was because of this..now see him flopping..Ronaldo is so clear..dominated 4 counties..GOAT 😭🐐
- Messi gets subbed off Pochettino doesn't care at all, 3 games no goals no assist for messi the wait continues.Messi to his fans rn https://t.co/EIfgJMtDjU
- You see why people were challenging Messi to change clubs/Leagues and prove himself like Ronaldo has done his entire career? Just one switch to join a super team and he’s already struggling. Messi’s legacy is in the balance.😤
Content created and supplied by: Brookenews (via Opera
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform