You are warmly welcomed to the sport world at Smilespeters today, please remember to click on the follow button below even as you continue your reading pleasure. As we bring you all transfer news and saga for today 16th July 2020.
1. Milot Raschica Turns down the premier League Champions Liverpool, still having the desire to leave Werder Bremen and would favour the German Side RB Leipzig.
2. Christian Erikson Could be on his way out of the Narazzuri 6 Months after joining, as he has not been able to get the Inter Milan's first team.
3. Hertha Berlin of the German football league eyes move for pit of favour Real Madrid striker Luka Jovic.
4. Alexis Sanchez gives Manchester United hopes of negotiating his sell with other clubs, after creating 10 chances in one match, as well have having 5 assists in 7 games. Inter are also considering a permanent deal for him.
5. Manchester United step up interest in the €50M winger Ferran Torres who is also wanted by the Manchester rival City.
6. Leeds as well as Everton interested in €4.9M valued Dynamo Zagrab midfielder Amer Gojak.
7. West Ham look to revive their interest in AC Milan Franck Kessie whom they could not get in the last transfer window
8. Manchester City have made their first bid for the 28 years old Kalidou Koulibaly of Napoli, with the particular bidding amount not yet disclosed.
9. Real Madrid have now extended the contract of one of their academy product Jiannri Latasa.
10. David Alaba may be having a difficult decision to make come the official opening of the transfer window, with Inter Milan joined by Manchester City in his race.
11. Newcastle, Tottenham Hotspur and Leicester City have all made enquiries about Roma's Amadou Diawara In an attempt to bring him over to England.
12. Gareth Bale Would surely love the idea of leaving the Galacticos of Real Madrid this summer, believing he has no future with them.
13. Inter Milan have registered their interest in the Chelsea's Ngolo Kante for the coming transfer window.
14. Real Madrid have reportedly refused every talk of being interested in bringing in the former Barça star, Neymar jnr. According to their coach Zinadine Zidane he has the best squad he can ask for.
15. Manchester City to attempt keeping Sergio Aguero at the Etihad by offering him a contract extension in the next few weeks.
16. Paulo Dybala may also be one of those that may be signing a contract extension soon, with Juventus not ready to let go of the Argentine.
17. After a year out of the coaching job the former Juventus boss " Max Allegri" is eyeing the Inter Milan job, where Conte is right now.
18. Milan Skriniar has turned the bone of contention for both English sides ( Manchester United and Chelsea), with both teams looking for a defensive boost, they look ready to splash the cash on him.
19. Real Madrid look ready to let go of Dani Ceballos who is currently on loan at Arsenal, with the Madrid hierarchy having set the price tag for Arsenal and other clubs.
20. Leicester City considering their options as they have opened Adams Lallana's transfer talks with Liverpool.
21. Crystal Palace boss Roy Hodgson has revealed that his signed wanted to sign Manchester United young talent, Mason Greenwood last summer.
22. Antonie Griezgman may well be on his way elsewhere with the French international having discovered he is not the missing piece of the Barcelona puzzle.
23. Manchester United will not be entertaining any bid or bids from any club for their future number 1, Dean Henderson who is currently at Sheffield united on loan.
24. Manchester United are well on course on the Thiago Alcantara's deals.
Thanks for your reading time we really appreciate
Content created and supplied by: Smilepeters (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More